WHO WE ARE
Cleveland Division of Police | Use of Force Training Handbook 2017
Please click here for the current Cleveland Division of Police Use of Force Training Handbook. This is the current Use of Force handbook for the Cleveland Division of Police as of June 5, 2017.
Use of Force 1-Page Fact Sheet | Key Differences
1. When are officers allowed to use force?
2. When are officers prohibited from using force?
3. When are officers allowed to use deadly force?
4. When must officers attempt to de-escalate?
5. What must an officer do after using force?
Use of Force | FAQs
Have questions about the Use of Force policy recommendations?
Please click here.
All other inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Force | General Police Orders Cummulative
As of October 2016, there are five (5) related Cleveland Division of Police "General Police Orders" for Use of Force.
Use of Force: General GPO
Use of Force: Definitions
Use of Force: De-Escalation
Use of Force: Intermediate Weapons
Use of Force Reporting
October 24, 2016